Contract Data Protection Officer DPO
- the processing is carried out by a public authority or body, except for courts acting in their judicial capacity;
- the core activities of the controller or the processor consist of processing operations which, by virtue of their nature, their scope and/or their purposes, require regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects on a large scale; or
- the core activities of the controller or the processor consist of processing on a large scale of special categories of data pursuant to Article 9 or personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences referred to in Article 10. “
“The data protection officer may be a staff member of the controller or processor, or fulfil the tasks on the basis of a service contract.”
GDPR.ie can provide the services of a DPO on a contract basis.
We have competitive packages available for both Contract DPO and Privacy Champion with a variety of delivery options and payment plans available.
If you are interested, want to have an Audit, Upskill or Contract with us –
- European regulators report sharp rise in complaints after GDPR 28/06/2018
- The administrator of a fan page on Facebook is jointly responsible with Facebook for the processing of data of visitors to the page 08/06/2018
- Medical Centre fined £35,000 for failing to secure medical records. 08/06/2018
- Facebook privacy bug ‘affects 14 million users’ 07/06/2018
- Data watchdog deals with 1,300 GDPR queries 06/06/2018
- Transparency and keeping the customer happy! 21/03/2018
- Data ruling may force vulture funds to reveal price they paid for mortgages 08/03/2018
- Complaints to Data Commissioner up 79% in 2017 08/03/2018