If your company has gaps in its GDPR compliance such as things your company have not done, policies they do not have in place and neglected to state, we can offer services to fix and remediate.
At GDPR.ie our professional legal and technical remediation teams are highly experienced in providing solutions to our clients' GDPR challenges.
We define our remediation services by exceeding customer expectations at every touchpoint.
Our Privacy and Compliance team have extensive experience working across a wide range of industry sectors and this enables us to address the specific requirements of the GDPR regulation and deliver complex solutions to both multinationals and SME’s in equal measure.
Our remediation services are available to clients for whom we have already performed their GDPR readiness assessments and therefore having identified what GDPR compliance gaps and also for those who wish us to deliver certain required services and/or advice on foot of their own GDPR reviews.
We at GDPR.ie can provide the necessary solutions to bring you to and ensure you can demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- GDPR Action Planning and project management
- Data mapping and Data Inventory solutions
- Building required documentation,
- Policies and procedures Authoring, revising and implementation
- Privacy statements and cookie compliance
- Online support tools to help you evidence compliance and your path to compliance
- Enabling self-assessment
- Data Mapping and Data Inventory
- Handling Subject Access Requests (SAR)
- Online support service
- Staff Training and workshops
- Credit reference agency Equifax fined for security breach 20/09/2018
- UK says free flow of personal data from EU not guaranteed if no-deal Brexit 17/09/2018
- Solicitors’ patient data demands anger GPs 17/09/2018
- Mozilla co-founder’s Brave files adtech complaint against Google 13/09/2018
- Facial imaging software detects 28 cases of welfare fraud in 2018 12/09/2018
- BA hacked: 380,000 card payments ‘compromised’ in breach 07/09/2018
- Air Canada app data breach involves passport numbers 04/09/2018
- Google and Mastercard Cut a Secret Ad Deal to Track Retail Sales 31/08/2018
- ‘Serious data protection flaw’ in Student Leap Card system 31/08/2018
- GDPR Age of “Digital” Consent 28/08/2018
- Handbook on European data protection law – 2018 edition 28/08/2018
- Privacy law upending €173bn ads market 24/08/2018
- Health regulations will allow use of personal data without consent 24/08/2018
- GDPR 1 Day Intensive Workshop Dublin September 18th 22/08/2018
- Some 37,000 Eir customers have been hit by a security breach after a staff laptop was stolen 22/08/2018