If your company has gaps in its GDPR compliance such as things your company have not done, policies they do not have in place and neglected to state, we can offer services to fix and remediate.
At GDPR.ie our professional legal and technical remediation teams are highly experienced in providing solutions to our clients' GDPR challenges.
We define our remediation services by exceeding customer expectations at every touchpoint.
Our Privacy and Compliance team have extensive experience working across a wide range of industry sectors and this enables us to address the specific requirements of the GDPR regulation and deliver complex solutions to both multinationals and SME’s in equal measure.
Our remediation services are available to clients for whom we have already performed their GDPR readiness assessments and therefore having identified what GDPR compliance gaps and also for those who wish us to deliver certain required services and/or advice on foot of their own GDPR reviews.
We at GDPR.ie can provide the necessary solutions to bring you to and ensure you can demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- GDPR Action Planning and project management
- Data mapping and Data Inventory solutions
- Building required documentation,
- Policies and procedures Authoring, revising and implementation
- Privacy statements and cookie compliance
- Online support tools to help you evidence compliance and your path to compliance
- Enabling self-assessment
- Data Mapping and Data Inventory
- Handling Subject Access Requests (SAR)
- Online support service
- Staff Training and workshops
- European regulators report sharp rise in complaints after GDPR 28/06/2018
- The administrator of a fan page on Facebook is jointly responsible with Facebook for the processing of data of visitors to the page 08/06/2018
- Medical Centre fined £35,000 for failing to secure medical records. 08/06/2018
- Facebook privacy bug ‘affects 14 million users’ 07/06/2018
- Data watchdog deals with 1,300 GDPR queries 06/06/2018
- Transparency and keeping the customer happy! 21/03/2018
- Data ruling may force vulture funds to reveal price they paid for mortgages 08/03/2018
- Complaints to Data Commissioner up 79% in 2017 08/03/2018