Here is a selection of relevant informational GDPR videos that will give you a greater understanding.
Ireland’s Data Protection Commissioner, Helen Dixon, talks to Siliconrepublic.com about developing a culture of data privacy in Ireland and the impact of the upcoming GDPR directive from Europe.
Data Protection Ireland - Know Your Rights.
Data Protection... What you need to know
GDPR - Simply Explained in 3 Minutes
- Credit reference agency Equifax fined for security breach 20/09/2018
- UK says free flow of personal data from EU not guaranteed if no-deal Brexit 17/09/2018
- Solicitors’ patient data demands anger GPs 17/09/2018
- Mozilla co-founder’s Brave files adtech complaint against Google 13/09/2018
- Facial imaging software detects 28 cases of welfare fraud in 2018 12/09/2018
- BA hacked: 380,000 card payments ‘compromised’ in breach 07/09/2018
- Air Canada app data breach involves passport numbers 04/09/2018
- Google and Mastercard Cut a Secret Ad Deal to Track Retail Sales 31/08/2018
- ‘Serious data protection flaw’ in Student Leap Card system 31/08/2018
- GDPR Age of “Digital” Consent 28/08/2018
- Handbook on European data protection law – 2018 edition 28/08/2018
- Privacy law upending €173bn ads market 24/08/2018
- Health regulations will allow use of personal data without consent 24/08/2018
- GDPR 1 Day Intensive Workshop Dublin September 18th 22/08/2018
- Some 37,000 Eir customers have been hit by a security breach after a staff laptop was stolen 22/08/2018