Here is a selection of relevant informational GDPR videos that will give you a greater understanding.
Ireland’s Data Protection Commissioner, Helen Dixon, talks to Siliconrepublic.com about developing a culture of data privacy in Ireland and the impact of the upcoming GDPR directive from Europe.
Data Protection Ireland - Know Your Rights.
Data Protection... What you need to know
GDPR - Simply Explained in 3 Minutes
- European regulators report sharp rise in complaints after GDPR 28/06/2018
- The administrator of a fan page on Facebook is jointly responsible with Facebook for the processing of data of visitors to the page 08/06/2018
- Medical Centre fined £35,000 for failing to secure medical records. 08/06/2018
- Facebook privacy bug ‘affects 14 million users’ 07/06/2018
- Data watchdog deals with 1,300 GDPR queries 06/06/2018
- Transparency and keeping the customer happy! 21/03/2018
- Data ruling may force vulture funds to reveal price they paid for mortgages 08/03/2018
- Complaints to Data Commissioner up 79% in 2017 08/03/2018